“Great Trip to Book”

More attraction details
Owner description: Premium boat trips and snorkeling in the Red Sea. Our Port Ghalib/marsa Alam operation offers lazy start trips and also full day trips to Dolphin House (Sha'ab Samadai) where chances are great for swimming with wild dolphins! Join one of our daytime trips and enjoy some snorkeling, swimming or simply relax knowing you're in the safest of hands. On all our trips you'll sail with a crew who will make your experience one of fun and memories - often the highlight of your holiday! Exclusive to Oceans Red Sea is the "Mini B Experience" giving you the chance to have a go at diving using this easy, lightweight and small scuba system. Your excursion is an important part of your holiday, so don't risk buying an inferior imitation. If you are in resort either contact us direct or ask your local tour rep to book you on an Oceans Red Sea trip and you won't be disappointed. Often the highlight of your holiday, Oceans Red Sea provides those special memories to take home with you.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband, 10 year old son and myself all had a great day out on the Oceans trip. All the staff were really helpful and kind. The snorkelling was great and the turtles were brilliant. We also saw the dugong which was good fun. The lunch which the staff made on board was very good and a choppy sea on the way back only added to the fun we had already had. The boat was immaculate with bottled soft drinks provided. A great trip to book if you are in Marsa Alam.

TMSEgypt, Manager at Oceans Red Sea Marsa Alam, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Hi and thanks for taking the time to review and for posting a top rating. We’re so glad that you and your family enjoyed the trip and found the staff to be helpful and friendly. Also it’s always nice to hear when people have seen the Dugong, as he’s such a nice animal to snorkel with. We hope you come back with Oceans Red Sea sometime soon,

All the best,

Reviewed April 12, 2013

great day out well worth it the marine life was amazing and the crew ensures it was a great day out.

Thank you for your top rating and brief but positive review. We’re glad you felt it was good value and that you enjoyed the day, and we look forward to welcoming you on to another Oceans trip in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I booked the oceans trip through our first choice rep at our welcome meeting & I am so pleased that we did as we had a fantastic day. We were picked up directly from our hotel & were taken to port ghalib were the boat was waiting for us. All the members of the crew were really friendly & made a fuss over my 2 year old daughter. There was a man filming us as we arrived & continued to film the whole trip including the diving & snorkelling, which was really nice & a nice keep sake for us. Myself & my husband decided to do the 15 minute diving that was on offer, this was charged at £20 per person which I think is really reasonable compared to other prices that I have seen. It was the first time we had done diving & we had a safety talk with the instructor first then took it in turns to do the diving. We loved every minute of it, the instructor was brilliant & put everyone at ease & cannot wait to do it again. We then had lunch which was really nice & plenty of choice & enough for every one. We could also help ourselfs to water, soft drinks, tea & coffee throughout the day. After lunch we went snorkelling around the coral which was beautiful & we were even lucky enough to swim with giant turtles & the dugong, which was absolutely amazing. The boat itself was really nice with plenty of room for everyone & really comfortable. When the trip finished we were then taken back to our hotel. I realised that my daughter had left a bag of toys on the boat & after contacting oceans the were kind enough to fetch them back to our hotel for us, which I really appreciated. I would defiantly recommend this trip for everyone, me & my family had a lovely day & it really made our holiday extra special.

Thanks so much for writing such a detailed, positive review and for awarding us 5 stars. It’s some accolade to be called the best day of your holiday, and we are very happy that you had such a great time. I will pass on your feedback to the team and also Sherif the video operator who you mentioned and they’ll be very happy to hear your positive comments.

Take care and I hope we se you soon,

Reviewed April 4, 2013

As an ex-pat moving down from Hurghada to Port Ghalib to open up a bar, I was looking for something to keep me occupied on my days off. I went on an Oceans Classic trip on advice from a friend and loved every minute of it. A late start worked well with my line of work, and a quick cruise down to the next bay had me snorkeling with turtles and even a dugong with professional and nice staff. The boat was clean and well kitted out and the equipment was fantastic, as well as included in the price which was not always the case in Hurghada. I'll certainly be doing this more often!

Hi and thanks for the review and top rating. Welcome to Marsa Alam/Port Ghalib and you know that we’ll be happy to welcome you on to any more trips when you get days off.

All the best,

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I have snorkelled and dived all over the world with good and bad experiences. This time I went with my friend who had been on a snorkel trip the year before with Oceans, she got to see turtles and the Dugong which I was very keen to see. The boat was clean, the staff where very friendly and above all very professional, we had a safety talk before we entered the water and there was help for people who where not great swimmers making the day fun for everyone. First snorkel we saw a turtle and lots of other interesting fish, we then had a fab lunch and relaxed before our second snorkel which was also fab, we got back on the boat to start making our way back when the dugong was spotted, we jumped into the dingy and swam with him, this was a great finish to a perfect day. Thankyou!! I recommend this trip to everyone!!!

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and for leaving us a 5 star rating. We’re so happy that you were recommended the trip and that it lived up to your expectations, and that your wish to see the dugong came true. Thanks also for being able to recommend the trip to others. We hope we see you again on another Oceans trip soon,

Best regards,