Review Highlights
Nefertiti pharonic boat trip

Reviewed yesterday
Rehab A
via mobile
Calm wild bay with turtles and dugong

lenermak

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Marsa Alam
All reviews sea cow fish turtle bay boat trip giant turtles nice trip excellent dive sea sickness the reefs marine life emperor divers dugong hotel tourists snorkelers diving seagrass
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We reserved the trip from agency desk at our hotel, and the pick up was from hotel to Porto Galle Port by bus then we started the boat trip, the trip is Amazing by all means, very organized team, various activities, food tasty and clean bathrooms

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at the Marina Lodge Hotel just 30-min away to the bay by foot. There is also The Three Corners Hotel closer to the bay. The beach is wild though clean with sandy entrance to the sea. There are corals on the left side of the bay, and on the right side, you surely meet big turtles and dugong with luck (most likely when the sea is very calm and no wind). Get ready to swim a lot.
Also, there is an army behind the beach and a new hotel is under construction. There are always some tourists and boats in the bay.
You can visit it by foot, by car / taxi or by boat with the excursion (good on is +201029422256 Bashir).
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

amazing place where you will see a lot of amazing awesome colorful underwater world you will enjoy every second

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

it was so much fun to see the turtle and the creature they call dongongo.
the reef though was not impressive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had some fantastic diving with Emperor Divers Marsa Alam on this dive site. Loads of Green Turtles and the range of marine fish and fauna is amazing with family clear water.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

North and South Reefs, with on the day I dived there had a juvenile oceanic white tip shark. There were also a couple of scorpion fish.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a close dive site to Port Ghalib so the tourist underwater boats go there. It is quite busy and in my option the diving is not great. Not much coral just a sandy bed with sea grass which is good for the turtles and sea cow. I saw 2 turtles but no sea cow. I would not return in a hurry. There are a lot better dive sites to go to.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Dove here twice with Emperor Divers. So many cool stone fish!! Spent one of the dives looking for the Dugong in the turtle grass but no luck. We did the dugong during our surface interval and by the time we got geared up, it was gone. Guess I'll have to come again.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I went on this site for scuba diving day trip with a boat. First impression was that it is crowded with boats that are bringing tourists for snorkling and I did not liked it. But the we jumped into the water and went under the surface. We had a privilidge to to encounter dugong immediately. Then we went to the reef which is rich with all kind of fish. I never saw so many bluespotted stringrays. After the amazing dives I forgot about my first impression.
If you are a scuba diver, definitely worth of visiting.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I have dived here twice and both times were great but even better was snorkelling with a dugong both times!