“Excellent Service”

Ranked #26 of 71 Hotels in Marsa Alam
Brussels, Belgium
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

We visited the resort in April 2013 for a week. We are a family of four (twin 13-year-old daughters) and we had a fantastic time. When the wind isn't blowing, you can be snorkeling in beautiful sea right from the pier. When the wind is blowing, you can be at the pool and using the water slides. There is a wonderful camel operation a few yards from the hotel run by a fantastic and knowledgeable gentlemen who took us on two fantastic camel rides (ocean and desert sunset). The trips we took to Abu Dabab to see giant turtles and snorkel in more reefs was fantastic! The only issue with the resort was that you could not swim off the beach as you were right on the reef. But it was a small issue. The room service was great (leave a small tip daily and you'll get extra water), the food was better than any Caribbean inclusive resort, and the bedouin tent made for lots fo fun. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Stay on the side of the resort away from the amphitheatre closer to the water slides (North), as you...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My stay at three corners was mostly amazing, me and my partner came for a 10 day break at the beginning of March, the food was excellent and the food and beverage manager was so polite always saying to us enjoy your meal and going out of his way to make sure everything was up to our standards , I also thought the men working on the beach were great, working under the sun all day and still smiling and joking, my partner had a right laugh with them, the bar men in the lobby bar also excellent bringing me a new drink before I'd even finished the one I had, we also had a amazing trip on a horse to a shipwreck, which was very reasonably priced, the men in the shop at the front were great and even spoke a little Dutch with us that made us smile, theirs a man that makes henna tattoo unfortunately I have sensitive skin but seeing his work on other guests was amazing, a true artist. The bedrooms were kept very clean and tidy with housekeeping coming most days they even made a swan and elephant one day from the towels which were a great novelty, I was happy we didn't get attacked by mosquitoes like we have on previous vacations to Sharm El Sheikh, I have two negatives that let my holiday down firstly the brouche told me that there was WiFi in the hotel lobby which my partner needed for work, everyday I asked the receptionist when the Internet would be up again and they didn't ever give me a direct answer, We ended up paying around 40 euros throughout our stay to use fast internet option which to be honest wasn't so fast, my other downer was a young Belgium girl in the animation team I think her name was Gale, she was a lot more friendly towards male guests compared to female guests she didn't speak to me but she spoke with my partner when I was not there in a way which I would say and even he would say was very inappropriate.this made me feel very uncomfortable. I would defiantly come back to the three corners hotel though in the near future as the majority of the holiday was amazing and relaxing which was just what we needed with our hectic life in Holland.

Room Tip: room was next to the aqua park, quiet noisy in the day
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very nice hotel, small one, but that is BIG PLUS. I don't like big complex like neighboring hotel are.
Personal is very firendly. Rooms are clean. This place is ideal for snorkelling. You can snorkel near the shore and you will see a lot of small fish and corals. But the real experience provides up swimming at sea. Food is a bit monotonous, but I love hteri rice :))

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jindjan
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Absolutely amazing place. Everything have been told about location, hotel, room, staff etc ...
but I´ve never seen such a perfect, amazing, funny, crazy animation team! You guys rock! Miss y! Definitely we´ll come back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank NikolGollova
Korso, Southern Finland, Finland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Hotel workers were great but the manager Samir gave them idiotic orders just to save money. The manager didn´t allow workers spend any time whit customers. No taking photos or playing whit the kids ect ect. And dinner time he ordered them mix Red and Rose wine together?!?!? Who idiot does that.... red and rose wine are completly different wines and mixing them you get red wine that tasted horroble... IDIOT MANAGER!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Anu U
Brielle, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

It was our first time at seabeach and we enjoyed it, the space, our honeymoonsuite, the large beach, the nice swimmingpool, the good food and drinks, as a matter of fact: we have never eaten better than at SeaBeach and we stayed over 30 times in Egypt.

Room Tip: all rooms are good, the view is different, sea or pool
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rose-dammie
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

sea beach hotel is very good nice and very clean rooms ,swimming pools big and very clean.Most friendly people from housekeeping till Managers.We will go next year back they have beautiful gardens.Sea beach hotel we miss you already

Room Tip: we stayd in room 3115 en 3116 very good rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends