This was our first visit to Egypt we booked last minute and got a bargin so we were a bit apprehensive about hotel. Absolutely no need the Resta Grand exceeded our expectations and would definitely go back. A very quick transfer from airport 10mins we were taken in a golf buggy to a very spacious clean room we found bed very comfortable air con slightly noisy but worked very well in the heat. Food was excellent lots of choice and sweets were amazing if you didn't fancy anything the pasta station was very good. Drinks were good but could have done with a few more cocktail choices and diet soft drinks. Overall we found the staff very helpful and friendly they couldn't do enough for you and were very polite and spoke excellent English. The entertainment was the only thing that let the hotel down could have done with some variety and the kids disco was on far to late. Snorkelling off the beach was very good when the black flag wasn't up only had 2 days that it wasn't. Overall we were very happy with the hotel the weather was warm and sunny for 7 days we won't be back to the canaries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Jaz Grand Resta” features 396 modern, comfortable guest rooms including: 120 sea view, 80 pool view, 144 garden view, 48 family rooms, 4 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Resta Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resta Grand Hotel Marsa Alam
- Resta Grand Resort All Inclusive