3,563 results
All reviews mangrove restaurant thomas cook animation team fish restaurant main restaurant great holiday special thanks beach bar two weeks every member of staff mini disco marsa alam airport quad biking hotel grounds welcome drink pasta cleaned daily
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

I am regullar guest of this hotel. Many time i was here and i was very very happy here and all services was really great. But now, I am very very disappointed. We came in the morning and before, like regular guest before I got the room within an hour of arrival, it means at 8 or max at 9. Now I waited till 14. I've always got a sea view room before, now I've got the room in the room same bulding as when I first arrived years ago. Room is old and really worse than I was used to be here. Before like regular quest I got fruit basket and wine to the room, in this time only small basket of fruit and no wine.
All problem are the men in the reception. I told them that I am regular guest, but the man didn't care. I understad that he is busy or he has no room. But instead of room to call other girl to tell me, that we will plant tree .... really I have no words.
It is my 8th visit of this hotel. I returned back because I was very satisfied with room and services here. But it is changed. There is no reason to come back again because they stopped to care of regular guest.
I have recommended this hotel to many people, but I will not do this more.
At the end, food is amazing like it was before, cleaning is great like before, and amazing beach ... beach is really great. But sadness in my heart remains. Each time I returned back here like at home, between my old friends, but this feeling is away. This feeling is lost.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank jarmila1901
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

This Holiday was the best yet! Loved it so much. The Hotel was great and the stuff, too.
The food was also very good.
The Animation Team was the best! I enjoyed it so much. Thank you.
Can’t wait to come back!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
orientaldream, Guest Relations Manager at Sentido Oriental Dream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Wanderlust_mabelle,

Team SENTIDO Oriental Dream Resort would like to thank you for your positive feedback.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our resort and our services.
We look forward to welcoming you again in our sunny paradise.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Top staff with good humor and awesome activitie perfect for anyone. The food was so good and the rooms super clean. Can highly recommend this friendly hotel business for anyone, families with children and also newlyweds.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Vivianne R,

We would like to thank you for sharing your hotel experience and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all here look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Nice family stay here, liked animation crew and their evening shows. This place is close to the airport and at the good point to make some exploring trips to other destinations in Egypt. Thank to all staff in Sentido hotel!

Trip type: Traveled with family
orientaldream, Guest Relations Manager at Sentido Oriental Dream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear Petr M,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our resort and our services.
We look forward to welcoming you again in our sunny paradise.

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic hotel, great food and beautiful memories! Very kind staff, we are in touch until now:) Swimming pools were always clean and had great temperature. Near the wonderful sea. For sure I will go back there!

Trip type: Traveled with family
orientaldream, Guest Relations Manager at Sentido Oriental Dream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Dear agibagi96,

Thank you very much for nice feedback & comments about our hotel.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and hope that for the next holiday you will choose again SENTIDO Oriental Dream Resort.