The hotel has:
- the best snorkeling!
- clean beach with bar!
- many activities on a beach -beach voleyball, footbal, aqua aerobic, etc!
- tasty food
- friendly staff
- nice enviroment
I can only recommended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blessed with its unique geographical location and topography, the hotel direct area is on a very long sandy beach with easy access to the sea at the most beautiful beach all over Marsa Alam area named "Abu Dabbab." The resort is considered a natural park, as it is home for its rare aquatic animals including Sea Cow and big turtles. In addition, sheltered bays and incredible fringing reef render the resort to be a true paradise for divers, as there is very nice snorkeling to the house reef, rich in beautiful corals. Or simply relax by the large, tiered, freshwater pool while watching your children joining in fun with the animation team. Water Slides - feel the emotion and speed of our 07 water slides (3 for adults & 4 for kids), enjoy a fresh ride along the pool; kids will have great moments in their playground while their parents enjoy the swimming pools area. Water slides opening hours from 10.00 till 12.00 and from 15.00 till 17.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Al Malikia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol y Mar Abu Dabbab Hotel Marsa Alam