We went here from 27th Nov - 4th Dec and loved every minute. Our expectations were low given we have not been to Egypt before and were a bit concerned over the media reports however we shouldn't have been worried.
- hotel probably cleanest we have ever been to
- staff could not do enough to help you they were excellent - every single one!
- temperature in Dec really good 27deg plus - really comfortable
- water is provided in all inclusive
- shower is not great but seriously - you are in middle of desert so u have to take this into account. it's not europe!
- food is excellent and lots of choice
- try the egyptian beans for breakfast
- go snorkelling!! (thanks to our thomson rep being more interested in selling trips we did not realise that there is an excellent snorkelling experience on the beach of the hotel until the 3rd day when we wandered down the pier!)
Thanks to everyone who made our holiday a good one. For Egypt virgins, just try it, and stay at this hotel it's great!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire and HRS so you can book your Jaz Dar El Madina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol y Mar Dar El Madina Hotel Marsa Alam