- Little selection, poor quality -- probably the worst restaurant ever I've been on the red sea.
- One reason might also have been that only about 35 rooms were occupied out of 150 -- so very few people
- They have some food they put out at the beach bar .. like 4 small squares of focaccia at crazy times
- The crepes are horrible
- All-inclusive is not worth 10EUR for a week
- No diet drinks at the dispenser -- very poor selection of drinks
- They use throw-away cups which is very frustrating environmentally
- deep enough area just in front of beach (during high tides especially)
- Access to the reef is very hard - 200m walk on a live reef is quite annoying
*GOOD TO KNOW*
- Cheaper shops are at the back of the hotel crossing the road. If you need water, food, beach stuff (snorkels,fins), pharmacy, sim cards, etc.
- Nice "bedouin tent" -- but no prices displayed .. i.e. 2EUR for a cup of tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WIFI is Extra Charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Reef Red Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Reef Red Sea Hotel Marsa Alam
- Blue Reef Hotel
- Blue Reef Marsa Alam