What an amazing place, the best (and cheapest on a late deal) of the places we stayed at in Wales this weekend.
It was wonderful - calm and helpful owner, excellent breakfast with home-smoked salmon, the Garden Room was beautifully furnished and decorated with a great bathroom and huge super kingsize bed with perfect decor touches including modern local Welsh blankets from the mill down the road.
Absolutely wonderful. A delightfully relaxing stay. As we were a "drive in" booking we didn't eat dinner there but I am sure that the food would have been wonderful and beautifully presented. Newport is a short drive to a wonderful sandy bay with extensive views of the majestic pembrokeshire coastline
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llys Meddyg can offer you luxury accommodation and a beautiful place to stay in Pembrokeshire, west Wales…with our large, comfy beds, crisp cotton sheets and down duvets, you’ll sleep like a log.Let us pamper you. Our Georgian townhouse offers a unique blend of old and new, with elegant furnishings, deep sofas and a welcoming fire. All our rooms are large, bright and comfortable with contemporary en suite facilities and stunning interiors. You’ll find our beds very accommodating with cool, crisp linen and Welsh woolen blankets from Melin Tregwynt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Llys Meddyg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llys Meddyg Hotel Newport -Trefdraeth
- Llys Meddyg Wales/Pembrokeshire - Newport -Trefdraeth