We really enjoyed our stay at this little gem. Food was excellent - fine dining type. The cellar pub is great for evening drinks and socialising. Breakfast is high quality and everything looked and tasted very good.
We stayed at the back house you could unfortunately hear the people above walking around a bit but it wasn't a big issue. Service was quite friendly so no issues. The owner is very talkative and has lots of information on what to do, where to go and how to get to x, so on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llys Meddyg can offer you luxury accommodation and a beautiful place to stay in Pembrokeshire, west Wales…with our large, comfy beds, crisp cotton sheets and down duvets, you’ll sleep like a log.Let us pamper you. Our Georgian townhouse offers a unique blend of old and new, with elegant furnishings, deep sofas and a welcoming fire. All our rooms are large, bright and comfortable with contemporary en suite facilities and stunning interiors. You’ll find our beds very accommodating with cool, crisp linen and Welsh woolen blankets from Melin Tregwynt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Llys Meddyg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llys Meddyg Hotel Newport -Trefdraeth
- Llys Meddyg Wales/Pembrokeshire - Newport -Trefdraeth