Review Highlights
Great experience

Well organised, friendly guides who spoke good enough English to be clear with dive briefings. The... read more

Reviewed February 17, 2019
pf1sh
London, United Kingdom
Fish smorgasbord

My wife and I did 2 days diving while staying at the Pearl Beach Resort. Despite speaking no... read more

Reviewed October 20, 2018
WA224
Brisbane, Australia

All reviews pod of dolphins biscuits tuna wonderful experience fish warm tea experienced divers jaime depth coconut captain board break pension rays condition jacks
Reviewed April 12, 2017

I enjoyed two days of diving while I was in Tikehau.
I felt very safe during the diving.
We saw many fish during the dives.
The length of the dives were very good (min. 45 min) with depths up to approx. 27 m.
I am used to the giant stride entry for diving, but we needed to do a back roll entry on this boat. The dive master helped me remember how to do the back roll entry safely and with no problems.
I enjoyed the coconut they provided during the breaks between the dives. They also provided hot tea and cold water to drink.
I fully enjoyed the two days of diving. I definitely want to do dive with this group again when I can come back to Tikehau. But next time I will try to speak a little bit of French - I felt a little embarrassed not being able to speak any French when the official language of Tikhau was French! Thanks for speaking and explaining everything in English to me!

Date of experience: April 2017
Francoisepaumier, Gérant at Tikehau Plongee, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Thanks you very much for your message.It was a pleasure to dive with you.We Hoppe to dive with you again very soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

TIkehau Plongee gave us the exact kind of dive experience we hope for.

The nicest, friendly, professional and caring crew.

Great equipment, amazing dive site, lots of fish, sharks, mantas and even dolphins.

They are amazing and we were also very lucky.

Perfect experience.

Date of experience: March 2017

Thanks You for your message.It Was a pleasure for us too.

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Great little dive operation, safe, organised and good value.
Matthieu is a great dive buddy for those of us who want to photograph everything in sight! One of the most relaxing dive days I've had in years.
Tikehau feels almost magical: my camera slipped off my arm near the end of the first dive. The eagle-eyed helmsman spotted it floating near the second dive site!
Definitely found my "place to go if I win the lottery."

Date of experience: February 2017
Francoisepaumier, Gérant at Tikehau Plongee, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Thank you very much for your opinion .It was a pleasur to dive together .

Reviewed January 3, 2017

I did my first dive ever in Tikehau with my brother, dad, and 11 year old nephew. It was amazing and 2/4 of us want to get certified. We felt prepared and in very capable hands. The fish were some of the most amazing I have seen and I felt totally excited and amazed yet safe all at the same time. Even if you have zero experience, but love snorkeling, this is a MUST DO on Tikehau!!

Date of experience: January 2017

Thank you very much for your opinion .It's true Tikehau is a good place to make first dive .

Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Matthieu, Jean Paul, Françoise and Jaime were excellent! We dive mostly with Matthieu. He was very attentive and competent. We dove Le Passe, shark hole and the coral garden near the pass. We saw sharks and turtles every day, 2 mantas and a pod of dolphins during our 5 days with them. The Dolphins showed up during our surface interval, and we were allowed and encouraged to jump on in and snorkel! Speaking of surface intervals, there was always a coconut, hot tea, biscuits and drinkable water. They willingly dropped us off at the "Snack" each day- a further drive than our accommodations. Françoise makes her own jewelry from Tahitian pearls, and made my friend a custom anklet. She was very pleasant to deal with at the reception.

Date of experience: October 2016
Francoisepaumier, Gérant at Tikehau Plongee, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2016

Thanks you very much for your opinion, it was a pleasure to dive with you .We hope to see you very soon....