From the moment you get on the boat to head to the hotel from the airport, it is the BEST service EVER! We got off the boat and were greeted by our names, which is a nice touch. Everyone from the folks in the restaurant to housekeeping to front desk were ALL about customer service.
Bungalow: They are absolutely stunning! It is big enough to make it feel like you own house for the visit. You can completely un-pack and enjoy your stay! Only wish there would have been a DVD player in the bedroom too - would have been nice to lay in bed and watch movies, since there are only 2 English channels and you can only watch so much CNN. The housekeeping was great, 2 times a day and gave you as much as you wanted! The only down-side was 2 days into our vacation, they started to re-do the roof on the bungalow next to us, causing some noise, etc. They remedied the situation by offering for us to move, but the thought of packing up, etc was annoying, so we dealt with it and they sent a very nice bottle of champagne.
Food: We ended up doing the meal plan after we arrived which was a VERY good choice! Highly recommend, that way you don't think about how much you are spending to eat, you just enjoy! All the food was good, but you start getting creative with your choices after 5 days..
Activities: We were very busy on our vacation, but busy doing relaxing things! It was great to be able to jump off the balcony right into the amazing blue water. The pool was great to go to when you wanted to chat with others. We did the sting ray/shark feeding and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! They have a VERY nice gym that we used every day and great to get COLD water at all the time! The Spa was very pretty, nice to use after working out to relax your muscles. Only gripe, is that since this is a couple's hotel, would have been nice to have a couple's area with co-ed jacuzzi's etc.
If you are looking for a place to go party, this is not it...if you are looking for a place to enjoy your partner, meet great new people, be pampered all the time and truly relax, this is your place!!!
I am trying to plan my next visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons