From the moment that Marco met us at the airport and escorted us to the boat that took us to the hotel, to the time the boat brought us back to the airport the word relax said it all, I didn't want to come home. The bed was one of the best I have ever been in, I slept longer than I have in years. The room was perfect (like you can expect at a Four Seasons Hotel). The food quality is of the highest. There are two restaurants and two bars on the property and the room service menu is large. The the daytime restaurant manager remembered my name thru the entire stay and brought me a Canadian news update every day, he remembered that my 17 year old daughter loved chocolate chip cookies and brought them to her you could tell that he wanted to ensure our stay was perfect. All the staff remember your name and every one of them said hello (in Polynesian) every time they saw us .
My entire family had a massage and the massage that I had was the best I have ever had.. a gentle Polynesian massage, I wanted to kidnap the masseuse and bring her back to Canada.
The swimming is perfect, water conditions unbelievable. We went on a snorkeling excursion that the hotel recommended and are guide was Madella, she and the captain were great guides. We swam with sharks and stingrays (swimming with the stingrays was neatest thing that I have ever done in my life) Swimming with these stingrays was like having a bunch of puppies all wanting attention around you. This was out in the ocean and not in a captive pool area. Definitely get the DVD they take of you on your 3 hour excretion.
If you want to relax and enjoy life this is the place to be, the assistant manager and Sonia the executive assistant made sure that they introduce them selves to us (the GM was away) and both made sure our stay was a rememberable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons