This was my second hotel in Bora Bora and it is the gold standard. The service as you would expect was exceptional. Concierge service, beach activities, pool-side and beach-side service, spa services - all excellent. While a bit pricey, many thoughtful things are included - even the sun screen! The over water rooms are very spacious.
If I have one complaint it's the number of staff running around in golf carts. One could not walk 100 feet without having to step off or aside on the paths to allow a cart to go by. Frequently, it was a single staff person without guest, luggage or any other baggage - use bikes! We joked with other guests it was like crossing an LA freeway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On this mystical island with its necklace of white-fringed coral islets, Four Seasons elevates the excitement to redefine South Seas escape. Exotic over-water suites, and beachfront villas with pools, immerse you in ultramodern comforts and the spirit of French Polynesia. Culinary art embraces operatic sunsets over the island’s primeval peaks. Introduce your family to sea turtles. Kite-surf across the impossibly blue lagoon. Spirit yourselves away in a spa by the rolling Pacific surf. Surrender to the liberating service of a luxury resort unmatched on Bora Bora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Hotwire, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons