Went to Four Seasons Bora Bora for our honeymoon. Stayed in the over water bungalow.
Everything was so perfect - from the pick-up at the airport, the boat ride to the resort, the golf carts, the room, the view, the ground, the food, the service in the resort - everything was amazing.
Luxury always come with a price, the food and drinks aren't cheap at the resort. And you're stuck there, so there's 3 restaurant and room service to choose from. Room service is the cheapest choice - and its amazing. The complimentary breakfast was amazing - full of choices. Internet in the room was expensive but there's free internet and dvd rental in the business center.
The ground and view was just amazing - paradise. We saw stingray swimming right around our bungalow. Saw many many fishes around the bungalow and in the resort's lagoon. There's complimentary paddle board, snorkeling gears, kayaking, etc.
Their service is top-notch - basically whatever we needed, they seemed to have. I was actually sick during the trip and they had to find a doctor to come in from the main island (which does take a while) and it was very expensive (3000xpf). Front desk called the next day to make sure I was feeling better.
We stayed very close to the laundry bungalow, so we made good use of the complimentary washer/dryer.
Overall - great experience - great resort. Perfect for honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons