The dream has become a reality. The Four Seasons Bora Bora made it happen! An absolute exquisite island location, and accommodations that are beyond compare. Great service starts at the airport, and continues on the short boat ride (:20 min or so) with cool towels, and cold Tahitian water.
We were greeted upon arrival by the lovely Ami at the front desk. Ami explained all of the amenities offered by the FS, and mentioned that the entire staff of the FS would make my milestone birthday celebration extra special. I had no doubt. Our bungalow faced the small motus and the beach. We absolutely loved this view, because of the natural beauty and the occasional guest rowing or floating by.
Our huge bungalow (114) is one of the nicest resort rooms we have ever stayed in. Extremely comfortable, sparkling clean, and well equipped. We enjoyed the sundeck and easy access to the crystal clear lagoon. The water depth was about 4 feet which was great. Colorful local fish and rays kept us company during our morning swims. The housekeeping & room service teams are fantastic!
Our dream spot was the first palapa on the beach. The view is true serenity. Beach and pool service is quick, polite and with a smile. Hawaier & Mika took great care of us. Grab the wings, and pizza made to order to nosh on while relaxing.
We took the jet ski and lunch tour to Matira beach. Fantastic! Lunch was served at Restaurant Matira Beach where we met Morgiane the owner. She's wonderful and the food & service was great. Make a visit during the evening for the Sushi! We also long boarded, kayaked, and snorkled in the protected fish filled lagoon, awesome! We also visited the spa and gym, both five star.
The resorts restaurants are all very special, from different buffet dinners at Tere Nui, to the wonderful sushi at the Sunset Bar. All of the dining choices were fresh and prepared to perfection. A special Thank you to our friend Hiti. His wonderful smile and spirit blessed us on many an evening meal.
The Pièce de résistance was my birthday dinner and fire show celebrated on the FS small private island, an eye shot from the beach. We were transported to the torch lit island via outrigger by King Mika to watch the sunset. We can't say enough about how Mika made my birthday dinner a once in a lifetime experience. Mika was dressed as Tahitian King, but made me feel like the KING! We sipped Tattinger champagne, and accompanied our grilled steak and lobster with a great Iconoclast Cabernet. All of the food was delicious, and brought to us by Mika via the outrigger which was very cool. We were so full by the end, we asked to have my birthday cake sent our room. I must note this was my third birthday cake of the week. The FS staff just kept on surprising me with these delicious gifts! Before we departed the island, Mika performed a fire show. This was totally unexpected, and just FANTASTIC!! Mika is very, very skilled and put on one hell of a one man show. MIKA, again MAURUURU my friend.
The FS Bora Bora is a must do experience. It has everything you could ever desire, great location, fantastic bungalows & a wonderful and attentive staff. A final special thank you to Ms. Akiko Hidaka. Her service, and attention to detail exemplifies the true spirit of the Four Seasons brand. We hope to see you and the entire team again very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons