This had been my dream to stay at the beautiful Four Seasons in a overwater bungalow. I knew this would for honeymooners, but was not going to wait for a marriage to go. So my sister and I went. Let's just say you have to explain over and over, we are sisters. Anyway, short of that. It was amazing. We had a view of the Mountain. The room was amazing and the service was great. We had daily turn down service every night. The restaurant on the resort can be expensive. If you want to save some money, take the evening boat ride to mainland. Four Seasons arranges everything, from Taxi pickup, restaurant reservations and taxi pickup from restaurant to boat. Food is not something we were impressed with , being a foodie, I have had better. Fresh fruit is what we enjoyed. Breakfast buffet is worth the money hands down, huge variety.
We did not have time to use spa, the fitness center was good. Did use the spa shower when we arrived as our room wasn't ready.
Water activities were good. We were able to try paddle boarding. My sister really took advantage of kayaking and getting out. I enjoyed just being in the room with the ability to just jump in the water from our personal deck. The only thing missing was the usual hotel room book explaining the resort. The was the typical spa menu and room service, but nothing explains the amenities. I am just assuming they want you to use the concierge for everything.
A most do excursion is the Ray and Shark snorkel. The guys Steveen, Opa and Manu are a fun group and don't pass on barbecue lunch, it's on a beautiful island.
I could go on and on. But this is a most do, even for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons