Just like the pictures the rooms and the resort are stunning and large!! They can take you around on golf carts too if your room is far or you feel lazy. We were in the 400's with a mountain view so a lil far but excellent room!! The best times are 1-4, that's when the sun comes out and the water feels the best, other than that it can be a lil windy and cloudy during their wet season.
Perks are that you get lots of free water in your room and otherwise so you never have to pay for it. Laundry machines are free to use so that helps when you are constantly swimming. Great staff and lots of free activities. We didn't leave the resort for 3 days. They also provide SPF and aloe cream so need to bring any.
Downside of course is that everything is quite expensive, even the 110$ pp boat from the airport which is mandatory. I feel like it should be part of the stay. The food was also average...
We love four seasons hotels and def recommend this one!! Beautiful lagoon with hundred types of fishes! Simply an amazing holiday!! They even gave us another room since our flight was at 6pm so we can shower and change since our room was going to be given away. I think it's bc we had mountain view and those are the popular rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons