“The best”

Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Bora Bora
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I think this has to be one of the best vacation weeks of my life. As you would expect from a Four Seasons, the property was immaculate and the service was incredible. I had never stayed in a overwater bungalow before so I was surprised how spacious these units were. Large living room, two sinks, large tub, and large (separate) shower. Large bedroom with king size bed and view to the water. The deck had "get some sun" and "sit in the shade" areas. The fresh water shower just as you exit the sea water was a nice surprise.
Everything was expensive? Yup. But getting the best of the best made that much easier to swallow.
We took a one day cat cruise around the island, native music, spa massage. Pretty cool that many of the watersports items (paddle board, kayak, etc.) were free. Nice pool. Fun trip to the main island.
The trip there is a little long, things are a little expensive, but budget high, relax and enjoy the best vacation of your life.

1  Thank ChicoGreybeard
GuestExperienceBora, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Hello, and thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience here! We're so happy to know that you had the "best vacation of your life" and that you particularly enjoyed Four Seasons service, the Spa and our complimentary watersports!

Thanks for staying with us, and we hope to welcome you back again one day soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The Four Seasons has a fabulous property on this Island and you cannot go wrong with any bungalow you stay in for your trip. The staff is friendly and helpful and the spa is simply beautiful. You never have to leave the resort. I would purchase any food package I could since the breakfast buffet is varied and worth the package price. The other food is expensive and when you travel to town you have to pay for the trip. The kayaks, paddle boards etc. are at no charge and swimming from your deck in the ocean is truly a treat. We even extended our stay because we were so impressed by everything at this resort. The main focus is always the customer and the staff is always trying to quarantee your comfort. There are washers and dryers for your use and the property affords you every amenity. I cannot give this a better rating.

Room Tip: I didn't see a bad room but some rooms are a greater distance so if you have a problem walking a...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi there - we'e so happy to hear you had a great stay with us - and thank you for sharing your experience here! We're thrilled to know that you particularly enjoyed your overwater bungalow, the staff, the Spa, the food, complimentary watersports and Four Seasons service!

We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again one day.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Four Seasons Bora Bora was an incredible property!

The property was amazing, and the service was unmatched.

Food was outstanding. I would highly recommend purchasing the food package if available.

Photos on website do not do the resort justice. Views from bungalow was incredible!

Room Tip: "mountain view" room was nice, but all the bungalows have good views.
1  Thank steve s
GuestExperienceBora, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Hi Steve - thanks for the great review, and for sharing your experience here!
We're very hppy to kno that you particularly enjoyed the property, Four Seasons service, the food and of course the beautiful view from your overwater bungalow.

We hope to welcome you back again one day!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed at the four seasons Bora Bora for 8 nights. We had to move a few times during our stay once just because of how we booked it but then we were complimentary upgraded to a villa due to a problem with our second room. The villas are absolutely BREATHE TAKING!!! With our own beach, private pool and hot tub, it was amazing!!! I won't say everything was perfect because it was not but I will say that since I brought it up to the management they made sure that they corrected all the mistakes right away. I feel some of the negatives are coming from people who don't bring up their issue with the staff who can correct them. Once everthing was fixed it was smooth sailing. The resort is beautiful and clean and the food is actually really good although it can get repetitive. The staff is incredible and they somehow remember your name (I don't think I could do that one). Overall I would run back to this resort as fast as I could because I miss it!!!!!! I wouldn't even consider going to a different hotel or resort!!!!! One thing to do is go with Patricks tours and do the sting ray and shark expedition.

Room Tip: We stayed in both the overwater lagoon view and mountain view, I preferred the mountain view. The vi...
2  Thank Jill F

Hi Jill - thanks very much for taking the time to review your stay with us! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here. We're also very happy to know that you loved your beachfront villa (beach, pool, hot tub and all.) Also, that you particularly enjoyed the food and our friendly staff.

Thank you for being such a communicative guest - you allowed us to make your stay just right.
We look very forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I spent 5 night at Four Season for my Honeymoon trip.

Everything was perfect!! Staff was very friendly, Service is superb and very customer-focused. Details-oriented. Surprisingly, I was offered a bottle of Champagne with a greeting card as to celebrate my Honeymoon trip... I was very impressed....

Concierge team was very helpful to arrange my activities over there even I was not book with Four Season.

Actually, only one thing that I want to complain - Four Season was just spoil me by such a superb services so now it is very difficult for me to find a hotel!! ;-)

AGAIN, this is the most unforgettable experience of me and my wife. Thank you Four Season to make my dreams (Honeymoon at Bora Bora) come true and impressed.

Room Tip: If you want more privacy, choose pontoon 3 and 4 avoid room number 301 - 306 because it is very...
3  Thank Robynaga
GuestExperienceBora, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Hi Robyn - thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your honeymoon with us! We're so happy to hear everything was perfect, and that you particularly enjoyed our staff, Four Seasons service and all the little details ;)

We apologize for spoiling you so, but that's our way to ensure you come back, of course!
Thanks again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Four Seasons is famous for service and this one is no exception. Our DVD player didn't work, they immediately replaced it with a new DVD player. We booked a lot of tours through the hotel and confirmation had always been immediate. The food and service are great and staff address you by name. Only thing is that the hotel takes a 10-20% commission on tours booked through the hotel, which apparently is the norm in Bora Bora and other hotels do the same. So if you want to save a few bucks to spend on top notch cocktails at four seasons then book the tours yourself in advance.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lucy C

Hello Lucy and thank you for the lovely review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here. And we're very happy to know that you had such a great honeymoon with us!

We're also very glad to hear that you particularly enjoyed our staff, Four Seasons service and the food. Thank you again, and hoping to welcome you back again one day!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

What can I say... it's the Four Seasons, the hotel that doesn't say "no"! Not only were we in a beautiful place but we were also at the nicest resora resort that was fabulous! We had a beach view hut (#110) which was an easy, close walk to the facilities. I think I would have prefered to be a little farther out with a mountain view but, hey, I was in Bora Bora and in heaven! The resort was top notch, catering to our every whim. We were there with a group of about 20 for a reward trip for a week (yes, my husband's company goes all out AND we didn't pay a cent!). There was NOTHING negative I can say about the Four Seasons. They set up outside activites for us to do as a group - a catamaran cruise with snorkeling with rays and sharks and lunch on a private island, jet skiing, private polynesian dinner on the beach w/entertainment, spa treatments (try the 3 hour couples massage/facial/relaxation in the private suite) scuba diving. However, I do have to say my scuba diving fun was quickly stunted by a shark attacking one of our divers (yes, for real - read about it on my review of Top Dive Bora Bora). We stayed for 8 days, 7 nights and I could have stayed another week. Alas, all good things come to an end but I will have many wonderful memories of our spectacular week at Four Seasons Bora Bora. Please, go there if you can!

Room Tip: Any hut over the water - all hae their benefits. Mountain view, if possible!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
GuestExperienceBora, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Hi Teresa! Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us here - we're so happy to know that you had a great experience!

It sounds like you did a lot while here, and we're thrilled to know that you particularly enjoyed all of the activities and the Spa. And we wish you could stayed another week too! But hopefully you can come back and see us again ;)