We would like to thank the Four Seasons Crew for making our honeymoon perfect. After having seen the other resorts on the Island I am very confident to say that The Four Seasons is the best resort on Bora Bora. The Bungalows are wonderful and the whole resort is jaw-dropping. I mean, they even have their own marine biologist to go snorkeling with you in the lagoon (thank you Olivier!). How impressive is that?
But what really made our stay special was the staff! The staff really has hospitality in their blood! We never experienced such attention to detail and such dedication to perfectionism before. Thank you very much for the late check out and the "special suprise" on our last day!
I don't understand the people who complain about the pricing of the food. We loved the food and found the restaurants to actually be good value. For example the mediterranean buffet at only 60$/pp was very good value for a 3 course "all you can eat" dinner, especially when you consider the quality of the food. The deserts were the best we ever had! Don't go for the meal plan that your travel agency will probably be trying to sell you - you might very well overpay.
We will never forget the beauty of the resort and are looking forward to our next stay at a Four Seasons Resort.
DS&AS (Room 306)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons