We stayed for 4 nights last week and enjoyed every moment from the airport boat transfer to the farewell.
The overwater bungalows are beautiful and very spacious. The bathtub overlooking the water with big opening doors enables you to bath and enjoy the view all at the same time!
We were in the last bungalow and swam everyday, the current is there but for anyone who can swim in the ocean it is not a problem and means you are more likely to see sea life.
The staff are all amazing! How they remember your name after seeing you once is beyond me, the pool staff keep you refreshed with water and cocktails all day long.
The food is all good and is not much dearer than a good restaurant in Australia, although I can imagine if you are from the US it would seem expensive. The burger by the pool is possibly the best burger ever!
The Polynesian night was fantastic, the dancers really looked like they loved what they were doing and didn't just go through he motions of entertaining the tourists! The food that night was beautiful too, all the local favourites served in a "family style" to be enjoyed by all the table. Wine was included which made it a good value night! It is also a nice way to meet new friends (honeymooners mostly!) from around the world and exchange holiday stories.
I would make sure you take the snorkelling with the sharks and rays trip. It is well worth leaving the luxury of the resort for half a day to have this amazing experience. We had Robert as our guide and a nicer, happier, and adventurous guide can not exist! His ukele playing and singing were also a highlight as we cruised across the turquoise water.
I can not recommend staying here enough, a travel agent who was staying there also said it is the best in Bora Bora and she had seen all the resorts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons