We booked Bora Bora for our honeymoon and the Four Seasons was the obvious choice, although from London its quite a jaunt.
We left Sunday lunch time after our wedding and arrived Tuesday afternoon. You can do it quicker but we weren't in a rush and were fairly chilled by the time we arrived thanks to Virgin Upper Class.
On arrival you take the Four Seasons fabulous launch from the airport which is a perfect start. The other hotels do this too but not in quite the same fashion...
We had a bungalow which looked out towrads the mountain (free upgrade thanks 4S) which was beyond good. I can't comment on the other hotels but this room is 6*. Its more like a super yacht. It's a hardwood open plan house which just works so well. You can sit on the fabulous bed with the doors wide open and stare out to the lagoon. I will say no more for fear of spoiling the surprise!
The hotel is excellent, nothing is too much. The food is very good although we stayed for 5 days and it started to get a little same old. We made it out of the hotel twice for dinner which was entertaining and an enjoyable change. Bloody Marys and the Kania Hut were both excellent.
Diving was fabulous as was the catamaran experience with the French dude.
All in all a really special experience. DO IT!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons