The St Regis truly made our trip to Bora Bora complete.
Everything was perfect from pick up at the airport to drop off. Everyone goes above and beyond to help. The butler service is great, even though we didn't use it much, thanks Hiroko you are a beautiful girl with a great smile. Thank you St Regis for our 23rd wedding anniversary cake we found waiting for us in our room and the coffee machine was so good as we are big espresso drinkers.
We were in room 329 the 3rd bungalow from the beach and location was brilliant as we could walk to everything morning day and night. The St Regis grounds are fantastic and always in top condition, the views from the spa area are breathtaking, we used to spend every afternoon relaxing on the hammock.
Breakfast was great but was never alternated over the 5 days we were there
Lagoon restaurant was great
Sushi Take was also great
Far Niente was our worst, the food was terrible not italian at all.
Overall I believe St Regis made our experience of Bora Bora complete, we absolutely loved every minute of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Prestigia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora