There are no words for the beauty of Bora Bora and specifically the St. Regis. My husband and I had an amazing time - the overwater bungalow was ENORMOUS and filled with amenities. I recommend booking a bungalow facing the mountain - the view is stunning. It can be a long walk from the main hotel to the bungalows, depending where you stay, but there are golf carts waiting to drive you to your room.
The lagoonarium is ah-mazing - very cool to hang out with a ton of fish and not worry about currents.
The spa was lovely - though it's best part is its lawn looking out onto the mountain.
A couple of the restaurants (the sushi & Italian restaurants) were the only things that aren't as 5 star as I thought they could be - but living in LA I'm very sushi-spoiled. The breakfast buffet is pretty spectacular though, and the views are amazing. Lagoon was GREAT - we had a delicious decadent meal on the patio looking at the MOST beautiful sunset in the world. We had a waiter, Stephanie, that was particularly accommodating and wonderful.
The butlers are on top of everything and able to make any adjustments to anything. That service was great.
Really, you can't go wrong. Unless you hate relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora