I went for our honeymoon in Dec 13 and booked via Tahiti Travel Planners. Samantha from TTP was very helpful in answering any of our questions and they the made the booking experience very easy. I recommend them for making your travel arrangements.
The overwater villas are beautiful. The property itself is huge and they offer bikes to get around. The bikes aren't in the best conditions due to the salt water environment, but they definitely helped get from place to place with no problem. If you don't want to bike, they also offer complimentary golf cart shuttles. Food in at the resort, although ridiculously expensive but expected in Bora Bora, was very good. Lagoon Restaurant was our favorite. But they were all pretty good except for breakfast. Breakfast was pretty bad, same selection every morning and not much of a selection. If we didn't have breakfast included, we would never have paid for it and probably have skipped breakfast and had a brunch.
Overall, the hotel, room, ambiance, staff were all top notch. If you can swallow the cost, I would recommend this as great honeymoon destination.
Tips on excursions: if you book directly via the vendor, you will pay less. I believe the hotel gets a certain percentage of each booking, I guess the price you pay for convenience.
I recommend doing the pure snorkeling, top dive scuba diving and parasailing. All awesome excursions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora