The St. Regis Bora Bora is one of those places you have always wanted to go. It lives up to the billing as that sort of place. Having seen the island from all directions, the view of Mr. Otemanu is the absolute best from this resort. I do recommend getting a villa with a view of the mountain, you get sunsets & the gorgeous lagoon as you backdrop every day! We stayed in 223, it was excellent. Service is what you would expect from a 5star resort, first class all the way. The food was good, there are multiple restaurants to choose from, we went with the inclusive meal plan which made for stress free gourmet dining. The Lagoon restaurant is fantastic, the best views you can have for dining, anywhere, ever. I would go before sunset to get a good table at the edge of the dock, and enjoy the sunset over the mountain.
We coordinated a week in bora bora with a trip to new zealand- we used "pacific for less". They were extremely helpful, and helped make our honeymoon absolutely excellent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora