3 days in and wanted to write a review which have never done - but this place is worth it - it is paradise . We have been to many many places and top end resorts and this is the best
Here is some of the reasons why but have also put in a few things that could be improved or notes for peeps booking
Why amazing - Well everything is really - The water looks like its been photo shoped - never seen so blue and that includes Barbados , Greek Is., Great Barrier Reef etc etc / The rooms are sensational - never had a room that is better (had bigger but not as functional and just really nice )....... the room has a deck you swim off all day , a good size balcony and great areas inside ( we are in Deluxe over water bungalow 106) First resort that we didnt hang at pool all day as rooms so good / Food is awesome - The lagoon restuarant is the pick so far as is the French toast in the morning /The service is fantastic and they pay attention to every detail includeing names - all of them try and rememember :)/ Our butler with her beautiful sense of humour is awesome too -trying to think of things she can do as she is asking all the time to help :)
All in all it really is the best place ever !!
Tips - We are in room 106 which is awesome foor the view ( 103 - 110 are Deluxe which are the biggest of the 4 catagories until you get into 2 bedrooms and worth it because they have bigger balcony to hang out and also family room which is 2 x others ) the end ones are a good 15 minute walk which all reviewers say best view and just catch a golf buggy but why would you not want to walk as its so beautiful / relaxing and 106 area is same view of mountain ( only issue with 106 is its near the bridge and you hear the buggies go by all day long ( and thats another small issue its like a highway sometimes and we even counted one every minute once ( my GF says I am high maintainance on these issues but I call it attention to detail and you may too :) - seems every staff member has a buggie and the walkway can be a little bit of a highway which ruins the serenity a little ...I would pick 108 as the best as get the view of the mountain / sunset and wouldnt hear the bridge noise as much ( lots of reviewers say the 220 + but the are way out on poontoon / jetty and seem a little far and less romatic as not amoungst the gardens which are sensational // Lots of paid water sports here but the resort should have a windsurfer and catermaran like most beach resorts do ( they were there but say they are broken ?? ) Would be good to also have a direct boat service to dinner in town like FS
Other advice- dont go to town except for dinner as there is nothing there ...
Bottom line so far is this is the best place ever and worth the journey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora