My wife and I traveled to the St. Regis in Bora Bora last month for our 25th anniversary. It was spectacular! The resort, bungalows, and service are fantastic. We had never been to French Polynesia before, and we would love to be able return again in the future. It is a wonderful place to get away from the daily routine and work.
The water is unbelievable as the lagoon features every shade of blue and light green. The shark and ray feeding excursions was the most memorable activity we did. I didn't expect my wife to get into the water with the sharks in the lagoon but she did. Swimming with them in the lagoon and ocean was something I will never forget. The jet ski tour of the lagoon arranged thru the concierge was also a lot of fun!
I've never seen so many stars at night like there. Every night, we saw meteors in the sky from our private deck.
The bungalows are outstanding, and it is very relaxing to walk the grounds at the resort. The beach on the lagoon is very relaxing too with the beach service personnel bringing you fruit and water constantly. The breakfast buffet is wonderful.
If I could change one thing about the St Regis, I wish they offered more equipment in the fitness room as there are no treadmills or elliptical machines.
Also, allow me to tell you why I was so happy we chose to book this trip with Pacific for Less. While I travel a lot internationally, I appreciated the help they offered during the trip. They also helped me because Air Tahiti delayed my LA to Papeete flight by 15 hours from Friday night to Saturday afternoon. We intentionally flew to LA a day early to spend the two days there before traveling to Tahiti, and Pacific for Less was able to get us on the Friday afternoon flight 7 hours earlier with about 4 hours of notice. Otherwise, we would have lost one of our five nights at the St Regis in Bora Bora due to Air Tahiti.
Initially, I was not sure about using an agent with whom I had never met, but I was in Maui in July, and Claudia met me in person there to tell me more about the trip. I was very happy with the experience of using them as my agent. They were also able to provide me with some of the incentives that while advertised on SPG and the St Regis site in general, they were not publicly available in the month that I traveled.
I don't normally spend the kind of money on a trip to go to a luxury resort or visit a place like Bora Bora, but I can tell you it was definitely worth it for our anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora