My husband and I just returned from this incredible paradise this past week (June, 2013). Where do we begin? From the moment you arrive at the airport, you are greeted by the hotel staff who will whisk you off by yacht to the resort. Once you reach the main dock, butlers are there to greet you and tend to your every need. We immediately were given a tour by golf cart of the resort and shown to our overwater bungalow. If you have ever seen the movie Couples Retreat, this is the property they filmed at. Our room was quite large and very impressive! The views are spectacular and you are provided with a bicycle to get to and from the main hotel area. We have absolutely no complaints. Every one of the staff members knew our names and greeted us regularly. The food- very pricey but the portions are very large. They have a wide selection of water activities which are all complimentary ; canoe, kayak, surf boards, ect. The beach area is very well maintained and waiters will ensure you have food and drinks throughout the day. And, no children which makes for a VERY relaxing time! Overall we were SO happy we stayed here. The St. Regis will certainly not disappoint you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora