My wife and I just got back from our long overdue honeymoon, and
boy, it was definitely worth the wait and the money spent! The St Regis Resort in Bora Bora is by far the most exotic and best experiences of our lives. It really was a trip of a lifetime, memorable moments you can talk about for years to come. The Deluxe Overwater was fantastic , yes ask for unit 225, this was our home for 5 glorious nights. The promo offer our agent put together for us was the way to go, we paid 4 nights in
Superior Overwater, got the FREE upgrade to a Deluxe
Overwater and the 5th night free! This package is called
the Summer Luxury with free one night dinner at their amazing Lagoon Restaurant, ask for deck seating, free breakfast daily and a couples massage. Geri Miller at Tahiti Discount Travel in Newport Beach, Calif
suggested this package for us to get the best deal and with great value.
She said it has been quite a trend for Californians like us to take
this terrific package. Bora Bora is easy to get to, the redeye flight
from LAX to Papeete and connect that morning arrival to Bora Bora
and next thing you know you will be having breakfast at the
St Regis Bora Bora.
Geri made all these arrangements , I have searched all over the internet
and she came up with best prices and great suggestions to keep
within our budget. The entire trip was pleasurable and beyond our expectations. Mau uru uru roa , this means Thank you very much for
this lovely experience that we will cherish through the years and
we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora