My wife and I just back from our honeymoon and our trip was amazing! Bora Bora is by far the most exotic place we have ever visited. We had great weather, great service, and an amazing view of Mount Otemanu. St Regis offers a very personalized service where all personnel actually remember you by name. The resort offers an array of water sports along with a beach where the ocean water is crystal clear. We did the Shark & Ray feeding tour which was great. Please note this tour does include snorkeling with sharks and sting-rays. We also did the Pure Snorkeling tour which was just as amazing. Our tour guide Fabian did an awesome job. He's extremely funny and knowledgeable about marine life in Bora Bora. The best restaurant we visited was the La Villa Mahana where the food was exquisite. We had the 5 course meal from the exotic menu which was very satisfying and fulfilling. Needless to say, don't eat too much during the day as I had a hard time finishing the 3rd course. Each of the entrees where not too small or too large and the wine pairing was great. Keep in mind, the meal was on the high end but well worth it (about USD300 - 400). I would like to thank Pacific for Less for this awesome trip. I dealt with 7 other travel agents and Pacific for Less gave me the best bang for the buck. Overall this experience was the most unforgettable, nothing negative to mention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora