IBora Bora is the most beautiful place that I have ever been to. The colors of the water, the views with the mountains and the resort takes it to another level.The white beaches, including the private beach at the hotel, the Lagoonarium... simply amazing. The views from the Lagoon restaurant were so amazing. Our over the water bungalow was amazing! It was more that spacious for two people. You can ride bicycles around the resort or hop on a golf cart, which you need to call to your room for pickup. Hotel location and staff was excellent, including the boat ride from the airport. We did a local Land Rover 4x4 Excursion and a jet ski tour which is highly recommended. The Lagoon restaurant food and views were amazing! The chicken samosa were the best! The breakfast buffet was great too....the juices were fresh, eggs are made to order and there is plenty of variety of breads, meats and fruits. The pool bar had great snacks and drinks. The Miami Vice is a must! Food and beverage prices are high, so plan accordingly! DVD collection is not great, I would take some DVD's to watch in the evening. The spa was a bit pricey but well worth it. Amazing hot stone massage!! I would highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora