I'm going to make this short and sweet because I forgot to review last May. This resort was amazing! Don't think twice about staying here! We stayed at FS the previous year. This resort is MUCH bigger and so much to do. FS is amazing too but small. The bikes are great at SR! The staff was amazing with my 4 year old. They opened so many coconuts for her. Everything was PERFECT! EXCEPT: The spa was awful and gross! I'm pretty sure by now they have fixed it. We love Bora Bora....no place like it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora