We stayed at the St. Regis for 6 nights in March of 2013 for our honeymoon. We had originally been planning to stay at the IC Thalasso, but when I emailed the resort inquiring about the status of the site reservations, I was told the pool would still be closed for part of our stay. We immediately asked our travel agent to move us to either the Four Seasons or the St. Regis - so glad we ended up here!
It is an amazing place to relax and enjoy the beautiful sites. I had no qualms with the quality of the food, but would not recommend spending the extra money on the Polynesian Buffet - I thought it was just so-so, and enjoyed the food on regular evenings at Te Pahu (sp?). Lagoon was delicious and the view from the deck was amazing. We did a dinner at Bloody Mary's one evening, it was also so-so, but I am glad we did it, despite the fact that is is kind of a tourist trap.
Anyone complaining about the quality of this resort is really nitpicking. You are in the most beautiful place on earth - you are really going to complain about how the bikes look, or seeing a bug in your room in a tropical environment? I had no qualms and enjoyed my stay so much. After reading about how every other resort nickel and dimes you on things like water bottles and shuttles to the main island, it was nice to never have to worry about it at the St. Regis - free shuttles, free water by the pool, etc.
We stayed in a Superior OWB, at the end of the pontoon (301) and loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora