My husband and I visited 3 islands on our honeymoon--Moorea, Bora Bora and Taha'a. If we could do it over again, we would have stayed in Bora Bora the entire 11 nights! There are no words to describe the hotel, the service, the staff....every detail is attended to. We were upgraded to a villa and couldn't have asked for better accommodations. Moetini was our butler and took care of us like we were family. Restaurants were great, spa was nice, but very expensive! We highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a luxurious stay in paradise. Jet ski tour was great, as was the half day we spent on a private fishing/snorkeling boat tour. Restaurants were all good, but Jean-Georges was our favorite. Worth going off property to Villa Mahana one night for a romantic dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora