Spent 5 days at the St. Regis. An amazing resort with great food (the Lagoon restaurant is spectacular), wonderful service, beautiful views, and rooms that are comfy but large and include a bathroom you could live in (rain shower and large tub included). We got a package that included the large buffet breakfast, which was also wonderful and allowed one to eat breakfast and dinner only with never being hungry. The staff was absolutely outstanding, ever present, always helpful. The resort is enormous, but if you don't wish to walk, the staff is always available to pick you up. Treat yourself to the spa, I had the best massage of my life.
The resort also has a shuttle to the main base, and I would recommend evenings out to try other restaurants. The Saint James was absolutely excellent but go to Bloody Mary's for drinks only. Also if a cruise ship is in town, Valtepe becomes a very busy city with lots of vendors selling their homemade wares. I thought I would hate it but had a ball, taking one rainy day to spend on the main island.
One more hint, if you are at all interested in buying pearls, go with a bit of education on your side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora