we went here for vacation. this place is so beautiful. overwater bungulow was very nice (though hardly any fishes in the water). i miss bora bora and think about it all the time. i love the lagoonarium here. good selections on restaurants here as well. i recommend eating at the resort rather than at the main island. the prices are reasonable. we had breakfast buffet everyday (part of a package). the only thing i was upset with was that the hotel didnt inform us that they only pick up people at a certain time at the main island, so it was very scary being stuck there in the dark. i would recommend going back in the future. ive been to many places in the world, but so far, none has compared to my trip here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora