My Husband and I went to st regis bora bora for our honeymoon. The hotel is absolutely fantastic!!! We stayed in the overwater bungalow, the room is very nice and big but what deserve the price is the bathroom!!! very big, rain shower and aqua di parma products!!
The day we arrived in the hotel just 5 mins after we enter the room, room service rang the dor with a bottle of champagne a plate of pasta and a fuit platter, it turned out to be a mistake from the room service guy as it was for the neighbour room... but the great news is that they gave us a champagne bottle and a fruit platter for free due to this mistake!!
Service was as you expected nothing more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora