My wife and I stayed at the St. Regis for 7 nights on our honeymoon. This was the 2nd half of our trip after spending a week in Moorea. The St. Regis is a beautiful hotel in a great location. We started our week in an over-water bungalow which was great. We were soon upgraded to n over-water suite bungalow: a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom bungalow with a full size pool. This place was incredible! The views of Mt. Pahia were beautiful. I spent hours diving off our deck into the crystal clear water.
We ate in all the restaurants on the resort and were never disappointed. The daily breakfast was quite satisfying. Cocktails and snacks by the pool bar were quite pricey... I paid $25 for a Bloody Mary.... Best Bloody Mary I have ever had.
Overall is was a perfect experience that I will never forget
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora