This hotel was the best hotel that my husband and I have ever stayed in. We stayed in a premier over-water bungalow with amazing views of Mt. Otemanu. They even had butler service available and it wasn't like they were always around, but whenever you needed anything, they were always there to assist you. The grounds and scenery is very beautiful there and very well taken care of. The breakfast every morning was always very good and included in the price of our package. The hotel provided beach activities complimentary such as kayaks, paddle boards, and peddel bikes. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Bora Bora, especially if they are on their honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora