We recently stayed in a premium over the water bungalow (room 109). The resort is beautiful and the staff are very knowledgable and well trained. We did not leave the resort the whole week,There was no need to. The bungalows have gorgeous views, the restaurants are excellent, the service was exceptional. The bungalows had privacy . You could easily order room service for any meals or for a bottle of wine or a six pack of beer. The wine list was excellent and you could find some very good reasonable priced French red wines or spend more on an excellent bottle.
We never had a problem getting a chaise lounge at the pool or the beach. The fish and shark feeding (no charge) were nice. There was not a shortage of kayaks,paddle boards,paddle boats.
It is a very quiet resort (which we loved). There are many honeymooners but we did not feel out of place celebrating our 25th anniversary.
They did have sunscreen and aloe at the beach hut. That was nice if you we're out and about and needed more sunblock. However, the sunscreen was empty one day.
There was one small store for shopping on the property - no ATM (but you really did not need it).
One recommendation would be to bring a raft from home - you can leave it at the resort so you do not have to bring it home. It is pretty spectacular to jump off your deck and float in the ocean. They did have some floats that we were able to use but other guests told us that they usually do not have them and someone probably brought them and left them at the resort. For us, they really added to the perfect vacation.
Many reviewers talked about how far you had to walk. We are all different - but we thought everything was within a short walk. We never felt a need to use the bikes or call for a golf cart pickup, but we did see many people using both. It rained for about 10 minutes everyday- that was never a problem. We never had a problem with bugs, insects, creatures.
We debated on the St Regis or the Four Seasons - we will definitely return to the St Regis. We can hardly wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora