The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
$1,197
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,509/night.

$530
$501
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $607/night.

$615
$648
$623
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $692/night.

$1,166
$648
$465
$447
Hotels.com
$814
$762
  • Beachfront
Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora(Bora Bora)(Great Value!)
$224
$214
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

Blue Heaven Island lodge(Bora Bora)(Great Value!)
$252
$162
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
2,291 results
All reviewsbutler servicete pahuoasis poolsushithe miri miri spafar nienteaparima barpersonal butlercouples retreatgolf cartpremier overwater villaour honeymoonfishmain islandjean georgeswim up barfour seasons
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Once you have stayed ontheir over water bungalows. Everything else is PEDESTRIAN! Service is paramount, cuisine is wordly. Definitely a must on your bucketlist. The spa though is only second to the Intercontinental Bora Bora Thalasso for me. Prepare to spend at least €300 per person for dinner, everything goes from expensive to the ridiculously expensive. Its like Mustique or St. Barts on steroids!

Room Tip: The end of the pontoon is desirable.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank grace2727
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We used Tahiti to break up the flight from USA to New Zealand. Flew coach on Air Tahiti Nui from LAX and was surprised on how nice it was. After layover in Papeete we flew to Bora Bora and started our stay at the St Regis. It was truly a delight. We had the premium over water bungalow which was spectacular. Much of the WOW of Bora Bora is provided by mother nature. But what stands out about the hotel is their effort to be friendly and helpful on any matter.

I was a little concerned about the cost of meals but found the quality excellent and costs reasonable for being on a remote 5 star resort. The morning buffet breakfast was included in the price and was a great way to start the day. We quickly found a reasonable way to do lunch in that they would split an order which was plenty. It also kept costs in line. Dinners were gourmet but not extravagant unless you like to drink a lot. Eating off site was easy as the hotel would arrange everything. They had a shuttle boat to take you to the mainland and then a car would meet you to take you to and from dinner to catch the boat back. All seamlessly done at no additional cost.

If you are looking for some shopping, Bora Bora has a small village which you again can take the hotel free shuttle to visit. The hotel can also set you up with a wide variety of tours. We did a half day snorkel trip which was great.

So all in all, the St Regis merits its 5 Star status and high Trip Adviser ranking. It is beautiful and a great place for that special honeymoon, anniversary or the once in a lifetime stay.

Finally, I want to complement Jennifer and the staff at "Pacific for Less". They arranged everything from Papeete arrival to departure. Their all inclusive package saved me significant dollars from piecing it together myself. Finally, since they are Tahiti specialists, they were able to answer all the questions and insure that your visit comes off as planned. And if a last minute glitch should occur (One did for us) they were available to help resolve the issue and stood by you after the sale. Simply, they did a great job!

Room Tip: Rooms with views out toward the mountain and mainland are best.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Winsor20
Reviewed February 27, 2013

There really are no words to describe how absolutely incredible the St Regis Bora Bora Resort is. It is hands down the most beautiful, amazing, picturesque place I have ever seen... and I am already counting down the days until I can return.

My husband and I spent 7 nights at the St Regis for our honeymoon. We visited in late August and the weather could not have been more perfect- not a day of rain nor a cloud in the sky for seven straight days! Below are our specific thoughts on the St Regis:

Accommodations: The overwater bungalows at the St Regis are out of this world. We booked our trip through American Express Travel and they set us up with one of the premium bungalows, so we had a very large bungalow with it's own private walkway. The villa itself was immaculate- not to mention HUGE! It was bigger than our 1 bedroom condo in Boston. The living room was very spacious with a beautiful sitting area and glass window looking down into the ocean below you. The bedroom was great- very comfortable king size bed with double doors that look out onto the Pacific Ocean. The bathroom is equally amazing- double vanities, open air shower, and jacuzzi tub. Oh, and a walk in closet- no big deal. The highlight of the room, of course, is the deck. We had a multi level deck, complete with a hot tub, outdoor dining area, and two lounge chairs. This deck was literally the most heavenly place in the world. The views are insane and to be able to jump off our own private dock into the crystal water was fantastic. The rooms were beyond clean, very modern and up to date. There really was not a single complaint the entire week.

Grounds: The grounds at the St Regis are immaculate. The private beach is beautiful and well equipped with comfortable sun beds and umbrellas. We never had to wait for a chair or felt as if the beach was too crowded. The restaurant is beautifully situated on the beach and has a beautiful view of the ocean. We loved the pool bar - we got many a drinks there and received exceptional service from all the bartenders. The hotel does a great job of keeping all the roads looking clear and beautiful.

Service: This is where the St Regis really sets itself apart from any other resort I have ever been to. Everyone at the hotel goes above and beyond to make your stay as perfect as possible. From the moment we arrived we were pampered in every sense of the word. A big thank you to our amazing concierge, William, for making everything for us so special. Also, thank you to the general manager- Mr Schoonwagon, for being so attentive to us. One day when the power when out in our villa for literally, 5 minutes, Mr Schoonwagon had a bottle of champagne sent to us, to say sorry for our "troubles" (again, it was only out for 5 minutes!!). This was just one of three instances where the hotel offered us complimentary champagne to make up for some SUPER small "mistake" (another time they forgot to deliver a knife to our room so we could cut some cheese and crackers, so instead of a knife.. we got champagne! it was incredible). Like I said- the service here is UNPARALLELED! Could not get any better.

Other notes:
- The spa was fantastic- highly recommend going!
- Great workout facility as well for those of you, like us, who wanted to workout while on vacation.
- Complimentary boat ride to the main island was much appreciated!
- The sushi restaurant at the hotel is out of this world delicious.
- Breakfast buffet is amazing. We took a few extra large bread rolls and ate them with our lunch in our room (to save a little money on the lunches, since we weren't very hungry in the middle of the day).
- Did I mention... I am obsessed with this place???

In closing, if I could give this hotel 6 stars, I would. It was truly a magical experience staying here, one that I will never, ever forget. I cannot wait until my husband takes me back for our 10 year anniversary (I made him promise me that as soon as we returned from our stay here on our honeymoon). Do yourself a favor and STAY HERE!!!

Room Tip: The Premium Bungalows are well worth it!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank JillMSzcz
Reviewed February 27, 2013

As a South Pacific Destination Specialist, I traveled to Bora Bora and finally got to stay at the St Regis Bora Bora in their fabulous Over Water Villas. From the moment you step on to the yacht transfer to the hotel you know this is going to be very special. The villas are beyond gorgeous and I love the design and decor. Spacious, comfortable I could have lived in this Villa forever, it was sensational. The enormous bathroom with open rain shower, huge tub, double sinks it's a girl's dream. I have been to Bora Bora before so the destination is not new, but I loved the St Regis. Impecable service, the breakfast butler suggested I try Salmon Eggs Benedict and so glad I did, yummy. I really appreciated how they cover the fruit for breakfast by using large jars to keep the flies away, nice touch. I had an incredible stay at the St Regis and big shoutout to Rowena in Sales.

Room Tip: Be nice ! They bend over backwards for Brides and Destination Weddings
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Words can not describe how beautiful this hotel is. From extraordinary views to exquisite customer service, The St Regis hotel in Bora Bora is perfection.
We stayed at the st Regis for a week to get away from all the holiday madness. A yacht picked us up from the Bora Bora airport, and amazing customer service began( as well as our vacation). Greeted at the hotel with an ice tea infusion and a lay, our personal butler took us on a tour of the grounds on a golf cart. After our tour, we were dropped off at our over water bungalow with our luggage awaiting. I basically lived in my bikini the entire stay. Being able to jump into the clear turquoise water from the bungalow was wonderful. Their white sand beaches were serene & calm. They had plenty of water toys to play with from paddle boarding to snorkel gear. Loved being able to ride bikes around the property and easily ride back to my bungalow. My personal favorite was their snorkel pond with plenty of colorful fish and sea life to explore. The St Regis Bora Bora has delectable cocktails and food. We were always satisfied with all of our meals. I could go on and on, but this specific hotel is exactly what you see on their website plus more. I immensely recommend the St Regis Bora Bora for those looking for a romantic & undoubtedly relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple