Once you have stayed ontheir over water bungalows. Everything else is PEDESTRIAN! Service is paramount, cuisine is wordly. Definitely a must on your bucketlist. The spa though is only second to the Intercontinental Bora Bora Thalasso for me. Prepare to spend at least €300 per person for dinner, everything goes from expensive to the ridiculously expensive. Its like Mustique or St. Barts on steroids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora