As a South Pacific Destination Specialist, I traveled to Bora Bora and finally got to stay at the St Regis Bora Bora in their fabulous Over Water Villas. From the moment you step on to the yacht transfer to the hotel you know this is going to be very special. The villas are beyond gorgeous and I love the design and decor. Spacious, comfortable I could have lived in this Villa forever, it was sensational. The enormous bathroom with open rain shower, huge tub, double sinks it's a girl's dream. I have been to Bora Bora before so the destination is not new, but I loved the St Regis. Impecable service, the breakfast butler suggested I try Salmon Eggs Benedict and so glad I did, yummy. I really appreciated how they cover the fruit for breakfast by using large jars to keep the flies away, nice touch. I had an incredible stay at the St Regis and big shoutout to Rowena in Sales.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora