During the period of 2013 Feb 5th and 9th, my wife and I spent our honeymoon at ST.REGIS BORABORA; A supposed to be a beautiful start of our marriage was completely destroyed by the ST.REGIS BORABORA incompetent housekeepers and hotel managers.
Though our stay at ST.REGIS BORABORA as “honeymooners” was accepted at booking, no champagne nor flower-bed appeared until the final night of our stay and which was after our remind to the hotel staff.
On Feb 6th, the garbage bin was not emptied after the “turndown” service, which was the least the ST. REGIS BORABORA’s problem.
On Feb 7th, the housekeeper finished her “turndown” service by leaving all the fresh towers on the counter by the front door and the rest of the room “completely unattended”. After our complaint to the night-supervisor, the room was properly cleaned for the first and the last time during our stay.
On Feb 8th, there is only one bath-tower in the bathroom instead of the normally four, which happens to be the collaboration of our housekeeper and the her supervisor…allegedly
On Feb 9th, a sum of 8 guests had been arranged by the hotel staff to check out at 11:00am and take ST.REGIS’S ferry at 11:30am for the 12:30pm flight, but due to the lateness of ST.REGIS’s new-arrivals the leaving-guests didn’t board the ferry until 12:00noon which caused us late for our flight; rearrangements had to be made with the airline. During this period of delay (while we were still at the dock of ST REGIS BORABORA), no explanations, nor apologies were made... (we were also been told by the airline staff that they had contacted ST.REGIS BORABORA after they had realized our lateness, but no responses were given)
At last, ST.REGIS BORABORA’S activity-booking staffs were also unprofessional; we had been told versions of information regarding an activity and none of them could be described as accurate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora