French Polynesia has always been on my travel radar and I finally made it this year. We visited 5 islands and the St. Regis on Bora Bora was our last stop. The staff treats you very well and go out of their way to make sure you are happy. We had an over the water bungalow with a view of the main island. The place was amazingly huge. Very clean and if anything was not operating a call was all that it took to get it fixed. The butler who is assigned to you looks after you with great care. Do note that the distances are pretty long in the resort, but you can use the complimentry bicycles to get around or just call the front desk and they will send a golf cart to come and pick you up. Want to go to the main island for shopping or a tour or dinner? The resort has a shuttle boat and bus to take you around. Don't miss the Lagoonarium. It is a man made extendsion of the lagoon with coral and fish and is perfect for snorkling. If you are going to Bora Bora, I recommend the St Regis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora