Words cannot describe this resort. It is beyond breathtaking! The bungalows are huge, the biggest in Bora Bora. We had the pleasure of staying in a regular otw bungalow and then had an upgrade to a premier with the hot tub on the deck. Things are pricey here, but that can be said for all of French Polynesia. Make sure to grab a bike if you see them to help you get around the resort easier.
The adults only oasis pool is amazing. There are about 5 cabanas and each one has its own little nook in the pool. Its amazing how their is such privacy there.
They offer complimentary boat shuttles into town for dinners. A lot of activities are offered as well. We had an amazing time here on our honeymoon and Michael, the manager is amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Prestigia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora