What a wonderful spot. The natural beauty of this resort is unbeatable. The overwater villas were great. We packed some rafts and inner tubes and floated around our villa many times. The hotel's paddle boards, kayaks and paddle boats were fun and easy to use. The resort's lagoon was great for snorkeling and it was fun to watch the rays at feeding time. The resort staff was awesome. All of the people we met were welcoming and professional. If we had any questions or concerns the staff was ready and willing to help. In addition to the resort we had great experiences with Top Dive and also the snorkeling excursion. We had a wonderful visit and recommend this to anyone who wants an incredible vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora