We stayed in an overwater bungalow with gorgeous views over the lagoon and to the mountains. The bungalow was spacious. The service was amazing. The food was delicious. The massages were too expensive. Hammocks on the beach. Sting rays to feed at the waters edge. Afternoon lessons on how to make hand bags from palm leaves. Evening time fire shows. Free water treatments in the spa area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Hotwire so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora