My wife and I stayed 2 nights in an over water bungalow and found the room and amenities impossible to fault. Don't miss feeding the stingrays by hand when they come into feed every day at 2:00pm. If I were to compare Bora Bora with Moorea I would choose Moorea if you can only visit one island. There is limited marine life off the hotel beach and bungalows simply because it is a very sandy bottom and there is no where for the small fish to hide. My only gripe is that the Intercontinental did not issue reward points even though we paid over $1000 per night plus food and drinks. The same applied when we stayed at the Intercontinental in Papeete for 2 nights. Something to do with booking through a travel agent instead of booking direct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora